Friday, November 19, 2010

Short Essay

Can you still see the young person within an old peerson? Do they still tell you about thier younger days? I still see the younger person within my grandmother.There are many things she does that I still see her whenshe was in her twent's. She like to go t- certain partys that some of my family members throw. She will dance and have a good time like she is supposed to. Sometimes she might not feel good but she knows howto manage it and feel good about herself. I will hear her tell me and my brothers and uncles about how when she was younger she really didnt do things we used to dothat was similar, she says that she really couldnt do anything and they would have to go by rhe streetlights if they wanted to play outside or go somewhere with their friends. I tink that back then they had it bad because hey couldnt be independent when it comes to certain things.They always had to go by their parents rules going by everything they said.

No comments:

Post a Comment