Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Demonstrate Leadership

How have you demonstrated leadership capability both in and out of school?

I have demonstrated leadership in and out of school in many ways. What is leadership? How can you manage leaderdship? To me leadership in your own way is standing up for yourself and being a leader to and towards your family and friends. Many people dont know how to handle leadership because they are not leaders and they dont like to lead in certain situations. I am a leader in my own way. I love to help people and lead my community to positive things and things that benefit me. To manage leadership i think that individuals can stand up for themselves such as doing what they do best like going to different schools and helping out little kids with thier work or some things that they dont quite understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment