Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wake up with my daughter, get her breakfast, get my coffee. Clean, clean, more clean, get my daughter a snack, take my daughter to the park or to the store, go home cook her lunch, do whatever needs to be done, cook dinner, clean up, give my daughter a bath, read her a story, once she's asleep I'll take a shower, and then go online, watch a movie, or just go to sleep.

wow this is alot of stress relieving well i'm still in high school so 1-3 i take a career tech class then 4th i stand out in the hall with alot of my friends on this wall were i watch this beautiful walk pass me(which she looks at me too also i we glance at each other walking to 2nd period and lunch and at the end of the day).lol. i have alot of friends which that's about it or the important part.

No comments:

Post a Comment