Thursday, January 6, 2011

Especially Interesting

Who is especially intersting? Well thats easy, My mother is especially interesting to me. Not because she buys me stuff and basically gets me whatever i want but because shes my mother and shes always there for me throught good and bad times. She knows how to cheer me up when i am down, and knows how to stay positive through all the negative. I feel that my mom will always have my heart through thick and thin and through ups and downs. All mothers love their children and i know my mom loves me and she always will, and i love her. Me and mymom are like bestfriends when we are together hanging out, she always knows how to make me smile when i am down and she automatically knows when i am mot in the mood because she can read me off the top of her head. I can always count on my mom for anything and everyting and i will never doubt her when it comes to the bad because I know that she will always have my back through the good and the bad and she will never let me down because I know she believes in me and she will always have my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment