Thursday, January 6, 2011

Life without computers

I cannot imagine any day passing by without myself wandering through the web, checking new e-mails, interacting in social networking sites, posting my blog or just simply surfing over. Computer is an effective tool for reminding me about pending tasks, for jotting down appointments, for making letters, for tracking down my expenses, monitoring my weight, my grocery check lists and so on and so forth. As the world changes, digital technology has created more and more impact to our everyday lives. Computers and internet has truly become an indispensable commodity for me. Needless to say that it has occupied more than half percentage of my half-active, half sedentary life, computer and internet being the next to my three basic needs. Silly it is, I have sceptically thought that it should be among the higher lines in my hierarchy of needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment