Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I appreciate my parents 100%, they mean the world to me. Without them I dont think I would be the young lady that i am today. We may notsee eye to eye at times but that still doesnt express the way I feel about them. My mom and I are more than bestfriends, were like sister. We hold a strong relationship its like were twins, i know when shes mad or just sad and angry. When I am mad at her i sometimes feel badbecause life is too short to be enimies with somebody that you truly love especially yoour mother, the lady who carried you for 9 months straightand ddnt give me up because of the simple fact that she cared. Me and my dad have a very good relationship. We do almost everything together, i remember when i thought he wasnt there for me but turns out he was in jail for 4 years. I ddnt really understand at the time because i was young. But now tha he hasnt beeen there in a long time we spend way more time together and he tells me everything. Long story short i love my parents and they love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment