Thursday, January 6, 2011

State of the Art Computer

This is a computer that I really want to buy. There are a number of things I would do to get this computer. I would first off save up some money to show that I can save without spending.I could also start sllng candy and stuff to earn money, also get a weekly or monthly alowance. I can get a job to keep me going. The laptop that uI want is $900. Its touch screen, has a webcam and does everything that i absolutekly love. It gives me access to certain things such as facebook, blogspot, twitter, and certain things of that nature. I can also have a side job so that I can make a little extra money.
I finally get the computer that i want. Once again it does everything. I make sure i get all my work done so that i can be a successful student so that i can go to college and get good grades and major in buisness mangement. I feel that this will and can benefit not just me but my family and friends to. Doing papers and essays will also come in handy so that i can turn them in on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment